Events are settled on the Wednesday following your event. Our payout policy can be referred to as a 90/10 split.
We initially issue 90% of your event payment with the first 5-7 business days after the event, and then we hang on to the remaining 10% as a reserve for 60 days to cover any potential chargebacks or refunds. As always, we will do our very best to reject any refund requests and will always dispute any chargebacks that may arise.
If you have a Canadian account, then you have the following options for event payouts:
- Cheque in the mail
- ACH deposit
- Next Day ACH Deposit - $10
- Cheque pick-up at our Vancouver office
If you have a US account, then you have the following options for event payouts:
- Check in the mail
- ACH deposit - 3 business days
You can make sure your payout method is up to date by clicking on your "company details" section on the left-hand side of your account dashboard and then selecting "payout."