There are a couple of reasons why you may experience difficulty ordering tickets:
You may be using an internet browser that is not updated. Please ensure your web browser is up to date.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE/COOKIES
As you use your internet browser daily to surf the web, many sites force tracking cookies onto your browser to better cater ads to your interests (Facebook, Amazon, etc.). Over time these harmless bits of data can pile up in your browser's cache. Each browser has the ability to delete these cookies permanently, so please check your settings preferences and clear your cache/cookies.
Here are instructions for clearing the cache on major browsers:
- Navigate to History > Show Full History in your Chrome menu bar.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button located at the top of the screen.
- Select how far back you want to clear this data. For this case, it is best to select "the beginning of time'.
- To only clear cached items, make sure only the "Cached images and files" checkbox is selected.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- In Safari, navigate to the Safari Menu > Preferences.
- Under the Privacy tab, click Remove All Website Data…
- Click Remove Now to confirm this action.
- Navigate to History > Clear Recent History in your Firefox menu bar.
- Set the time range to clear. For this case, it is best to select "Everything".
- Leave only the "Cache" checkbox checked.
- Click Clear Now.
- Navigate to Delete Browsing History.
- Uncheck "Cookies and website data" and "History"
- Check "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Preserve Favorites website data"
- Click Delete.
MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T GET CHARGED
Check your bank account or credit card statement to see if you have pending or completed charges from TicketZone.com. If you do have a charge, log in to your account and reprint your tickets and receipt.
Call or email us if you think you may have already made a purchase but don't see it in your account. Because all sales are final, there are no refunds for double orders.