If there is a limit on ticket purchases, it is set by the independent ticket sellers. TicketZone.com has no authority to issue additional tickets. If you need to purchase more than the permitted amount, please reach out to the event organizers or email us for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I order tickets?
- Will there be tickets available at the door of the event?
- Can I bring a camera, video or audio recording device to the event?
- I am having difficulty making a purchase, help!
- Why is there a limit on the number of tickets I can buy?
- I have a question about details of the event.
- What do I do if the tickets I want to buy are sold out?
- How do I know if my order was processed successfully?
- I hit the back button on my browser while my order was processing. Was I charged?
- Can I sell my ticket? (Third Party Sales)