Once you have signed up you will arrive at your Dashboard. You will see a message that says 'Please select a company or create a new one by clicking 'Sell Tickets'.
- Hover over the Dashboard icon
- Select Sell Tickets
Next, you need to fill in your company details
Complete the form, enter:
- Name: Enter your Full Legal Name or Business Name
- Email Address: This is for internal use only so employees at ticketZone can reach you
- Phone: This is for internal use only so employees at ticketZone can reach you
- Click Save Company Details
On the next screen, you will want to provide your full company details, select the categories along the top to fill out each section completely.
- Double check that your Name / Company Name, Email Address, and Telephone are entered correctly.
- Website: Enter your company or band's official website
- Logo: Upload your company's logo. You can upload a .jpg, .png, or .gif file.
- Description: Write a description of who you are, what you do, and any other information you want to include. You can use the tools along the top of the Description field to customize and format your text to your liking.
- Terms: Add any additional Terms and Conditions you have for your company that may not be in ticketZone's Full Terms and Conditions
- Click Save Company Details
Notify users on ticket sold: Enter the email address of somebody within your company you want to receive notifications whenever a ticket is sold.
Notify users on ticket sold out: Enter the email address of somebody within your company you want to receive notifications whenever a ticket is sold out.
- Header CSS:
- Footer JS:
- Calendar Event HTML:
- Header HTML:
- Footer HTML:
- Calendar CSS:
- Click Save Company Settings
Enter your Social Media accounts so customers can follow you and have the latest news and information you may have to share about your events.
- Add your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram accounts.
- Click Save Social Settings
On this screen, you will want to enter any additional fees you permanently want to include on your ticket prices. You can also use this feature on a 'per-event basis' when setting up your tickets. You can enter fees specific to both cash and credit card fees. Use one or the other or both.
- Hide facility fee: Toggle the switch if you want to hide the fees within the ticket price
- Tax: If you are a company enter the tax rate for the Territory, Country, or State you are based in.
- Facility: If you provide your event at a fixed location and there is a fee they impose, enter those fees here.
- Facility Box Office: Enter any additional fees you may have here, for example, if they charge a rental fee, staffing, etc.
- Click Save Fees
Once you have events, and numbers are available, you will find statistics about your sales, events, and other information here.
A Payout is how you get paid for your event. It is very important you fill this section out, as you will not get paid until it is completed. All fields must be filled in. Incomplete forms, maybe result in a delay in payment.
Select your preferred payment method from the dropbox:
- Cheque by Mail: Your payment will be sent via Canada Post or USPS depending on which country you reside in.
- Cheque Pickup: Payment can be picked up at our office in Vancouver
- ACH Canada: Payment will be deposited into your checking or savings account in 3-5 business days
- ACH USA: Payment will be deposited into your checking or savings account in 3-5 business days
- ACH Expedited: Next day payment for an additional $15.00
- Name: Enter the full legal name of the person who can accept payments for your company
- Address: Enter the address where you would like your payment mailed to
- City: Enter your city or town
- Province / State: Enter your Province or State
- Postal Code / Zip: Enter your Postal Code or Zip Code
- Country: Enter your country
- Phone #: Enter your telephone number
- Business# / EIN#: Enter your business # or EIN # if you are a registered company in Canada or the United States.
- Click Save
Do you need assistance? Please Contact Support.