If you are unable to pick up your tickets or you purchased tickets for another person, child, or spouse:
- You must provide the new person picking up the tickets with:
- A photo or photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the tickets (for security purposes, all but the last four digits must be visible) and
- A photo or photocopy of the cardholder’s government issued photo ID
- Photographs of both these items will usually work as well, but hard-copy photocopies are best
- The original sales receipt is not necessary but may be helpful if questions arise.
Do you still need assistance? Please Contact Support.