Next we will create tickets for your event. Start by clicking the blue TICKET TYPE button.
Once you click the blue button, new ticket fields will generate. You can create as many ticket types as you need for your event.
Create Your Tickets
- Ticket Name: Enter the name of the ticket (some examples are: General Admission, Reserved Seating, Weekend Pass, Single Day Pass)
- If you are holding an event that spans multiple days, it's a good idea to put the date in this field as well, for example, if you event is over the weekend of August 25-27, you might have tickets named like this: Friday Pass (August 25) or Saturday Pass (August 26) or Full Weekend Pass (August 25-27)
- Active Toggle: Green means your ticket is active and for sale. White means your tickets are inactive.
- Soldout Toggle: Toggle this to green once your ticket type or event sells out.
- Category: Select the type of ticket for each ticket, you have 3 options:
- General Admission: This is the most common, standard ticket type.
- Season Pass: An example of this ticket type may be to sports events or theatre tickets.
- Merchandise: Use this option if you are selling merchandise
- Allotment: Input the number of tickets available for your event
- Price: Enter the price for this ticket type.
- Click the Save Icon
Once you click the Save Icon, you will notice more icons have generated. These icons can be used to fine tune each ticket type:
Save: click this each time you make a change to your ticket.
Settings: click this to add additional features to your tickets:
- Ticket Description: Enter an additional description for your ticket (example: reserved seating, front row, early bird etc.)
- Number of people per ticket: Enter how many people are admitted to your event per ticket (the standard is '1')
- Purchase Limit: Enter how many tickets can be sold per order/person
- Seats.io ticket type ID: If you use Seats.io, enter your ticket type ID here. (More on Seats.io here)
- Show this time on ticket (if empty it defaults to event time): If you would like to enter a custom event time on your ticket, enter that here, otherwise, it defaults to the event time.
- Schedule ticket sale time: If you want to automate your ticket sales begin and end time, enter the begin and end dates in these fields.
Attraction: Say you have a VIP ticket and you want to offer the first 10 people who arrive a free drink or meet and greet with the band, you would enter that here. Click the ticket icon and,
- Attraction Name: Enter the attraction name (example: Free Drink)
- Attraction Scan Limit: Enter the maximum number of tickets that can be scanned for that attraction.
Delete: Click this to delete your ticket
Add Tickets: Click this to quickly add the number of tickets available to your event.
Delete Tickets: Click this to quickly delete the number of tickets available to your event.
Service Fees: Click this to add any additional box office fees, taxes, etc.
Don't forget to click the Save Icon after each change/addition you make. You always want to make sure you see this before proceeding to the next step:
Do you need further assistance? Please Contact Support.