Box Office: Sell Tickets allows you to sell tickets to your customers before the event, at the box office of your event or during your event.
Log in to your Dashboard:
- Sign in to your ticketZone Account
- Once at your Dashboard > Hover over the Dashboard icon in the upper left corner
- Select > Box Office
- In Event Search, type the name of the event you want service
- Select (click) the event you would like to service
- Once you see the event icon at the top of the page
- Click Sell Tickets at the top of the page
- Select the Event Again under 'Select Event'
- Select the Event Dates under 'Event Date and Times'
To sell a ticket:
- Locate the ticket type you want to sell
- Click the (+) (-) to add or remove tickets to/from the order
- Choose delivery method
- Print@Home / Mobile
- Will Call
- Select type of payment by using toggles
- If credit or debit card, input information
- Full credit card number
- Expiration date and year
- CV code (3 digits for Mastercard and Visa/ 4 for American Express)
- Billing Zip/ Postal Code
- Billing Country
- Input customer first and last name in email into the user details
- Enter any coupon codes, if any, to apply a discount
- Click Purchase
- Once the order is processed, you will get a pop-up 'Your order is complete'
Watch this short video to walk you through the process pulling up an event and selling a ticket.