- Login to ticketZone account
- Hover over CRM icon
- Under Statements, Click "Event Statements"
- On the Statement Dashboard all of your statements will be listed
- Open Status:
- If you have a negative dollar amount, it means you owe TicketZone for fees. Our accounting team will reach out to you collect any unpaid fees.
- If you have a positive dollar amount, it means TicketZone owes you money. Please view our Event Payout Policy and make sure you have updated your Payout section of your account to ensure we have your banking information to pay you
- Closed Status: Means you have been paid and have a 0 (zero) balance.
- Click the Actions icon to view and print complete details including Payout dates.
White Label Clients
In order to view your accounting statements, you will need to contact your primary account manager. If you are unsure of who your Account Manager is, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org