Customer Service allows you to manage orders, Will Call, Refunds, and Re-Issues.
To access the Box Office Dashboard (click here for a pictorial tutorial):
- Sign in to your ticketZone Account
- Once at your Dashboard > Hover over the Dashboard icon in the upper left corner
- Select > Box Office
- Once at the Box Office screen
- Search for your event in the Search Field by typing the name of your event
- Highlight and Click the name of the event
- Click the Customer Service Icon (the top will turn blue)
- Search for an order by typing in the customer's name, barcode, order #, credit card #, or email address
- Click Search
This will provide you with all of the tickets this customer has purchased for this event, as well as many different options of tasks you can perform. Here is an overview of what you can do:
This section provides:
- Customer Name
- Payment Information
- Delivery Method (type of ticket)
- Last 4 digits of credit card
- Order Number
- Billing Information
TERMS: Clicking this button will show you the Terms and Conditions you placed on this ticket when you set them up.
RESEND EMAIL: Clicking this button will Resend the original email to the customer after they purchased their tickets. The email will include download links and any other information you provided in your Customized Messages.
PRINT TICKETS: Clicking this button will allow you to print the customer's ticket(s) or generate a PDF to email to the customer.
- Barcode: This is the number of the barcode that was issued on the customer's ticket.
- Ticket Type: This is the type of ticket the customer purchased (ie. Print@home or Will Call)
- Price: This is the price paid by the customer for the ticket.
- Was ticket picked up?: This is the status of whether the customer has picked up their tickets.
- Was ticket scanned?: This will show you whether the customer's ticket was scanned and allowed entry into the show.
- Scan Ticket: Click this button to manually scan the ticket. You would use this feature to manually scan the ticket whether it is to allow customers into the event or void the ticket if you want to ensure that ticket is no longer able to be used.
- Reprint Ticket: Click this button to print/reprint tickets to any scanner you may have set up.
Do you still need assistance? Please Contact Support.