You can use these steps for both the Admissions & Attractions feature on our iOS App.
- Launch the ticketZone iOS App
- Tap Admission at the bottom of the screen
- Select the event you want to ‘Admit’ customers to
- Tap Save selected events
- Select the tickets you want to ‘Admit’, use the toggle at the top to ‘Select all ticket types’
- Tap ‘Save Ticket Types’
- Make sure you see the correct event name at the top of the screen
- You can ‘Admit’ using the iPhone camera or by searching for the ticket number manually.
- To use the camera to scan the ticket:
- Tap on the Camera icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Grant permissions if prompted (this is usually required the first time you use the App) ***See below if you get an error message
- Point the camera to the barcode on the customer’s ticket
- You will receive an ‘OK’ if the ticket was scanned successfully
- You will receive an ‘Already Scanned’ if the ticket was already scanned or voided.
Watch the quick video run through so you can see how an 'Admission or Attraction' is done on an iOS device:
***If you get an error message when you tap the camera icon, follow these steps:
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Tap on Privacy
- Tap on Camera
- Scroll until you see TicketZone and make sure the toggle is Green and turned on.