MULTI-USE COUPONS are for distributing 1 coupon code to many people to use as many times as they want.
STEP 1: To create a Single-Use Coupon code:
- Log in to https://www.ticketzone.com
- Click on the Calendar Icon
- Select View Events
- Locate the event you want to edit
- Click the Pencil Icon (Edit)
- Hover over Calendar icon
- Select "Create Coupon” under "Coupon Management"
- Coupon Basics
- Name the coupon. **This name will be the code you distribute to people.**
- Select Multi-Use
- Select if it is for all of your events or for one specific event
- Coupon Rules
- Choose fixed amount (e.g. $20) or percent (e.g. 20%)
- Enter an amount or percent
- Select if the amount is off the ticket or order
- Select the type of ticket it applies to
- Group Discount Options
- Discount applies to: Input how many must be in group for it to apply (a minimum or maximum number)
- Enter the minimum or maximum amount of tickets that must be purchased for this type of discount
- Select the dates and times your coupon will be valid through
CLICK CREATE COUPON
Distribute your coupon code to your customers, remember you will want to distribute the coupon name for multi-use coupons. In this example, the coupon code would be PENG.