If you need to require all customers to enter a specific password (for a pre-sale, fan sale, etc) you'll want to go to the event dashboard of the event you wish to be password protected and click "edit event." Then, scroll down to the bottom of the event dashboard and write in the password you wish to use in the "Password protect ticket purchasing" field. Don't forget to save!
Articles in this section
- Step 1: Sign Up for ticketZone.com
- Step 2: Create Your Company
- Step 3: Create Your Event > Event Details
- What sizes should my event images be?
- How to create an event in ticketZone
- How to mark your event as sold out?
- How do I set up my event to be password protected?
- How do I cancel or postpone my event?
- How Do I Hide/Unlist my Event?