If you need to require all customers to enter a specific password (for a pre-sale, fan sale, etc) you'll want to go to the event dashboard of the event you wish to be password protected and click "edit event." Then, scroll down to the bottom of the event dashboard and write in the password you wish to use in the "Password protect ticket purchasing" field. Don't forget to save!
Articles in this section
- What is a sub-promoter and how can I add them to my account?
- How to Manage Users Under Your ticketZone Account
- How to Add Promo Codes on ticketZone
- How to create an event in ticketZone
- Event Payout Policy
- How To Use Box Office on iOS App?
- How to mark your event as sold out?
- How to check tickets sold stats?
- How Do I Set Up My Event To Be Password Protected?
- How can I download my will call?