You can password protect your event in order to limit sales to specific people. Some examples of a password protect event may include a pre-sale, fan sale, private event, reunion, etc.
To enable Password Protect:
- Log In to your ticketZone.com account
- In your Dashboard > Locate the event you want to password protect
- Click the edit icon
Once you are in the Event Details Section
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- In the 'Password protect ticket purchasing' field
- Enter the Password you want to use
- Click Save
Now your event is password protected. You will need to make sure you provide this password to the customers you want to have access to purchase tickets.
Do you still need assistance? Please Contact Support.