If your event has sold all of the set allotment of tickets, it will automatically set to "sold out." However, if you would like to set your event as "sold out" prior to the ticket allotment reaching 0, you can do so manually.
1. Login to your ticketZone account and select the event you'd like to set to "sold out" by clicking "events" and "overview" on the left hand side of your dashboard.
2. Click on the event and select "edit."
3. Once you are on the event dashboard, select "tickets."
4. Find the ticket type(s) you'd like to set as "sold out" and check the "sold out" tab next to the right of the ticket name.
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to click the floppy-disk looking icon to the far right in order to "save" this change (the icon right before the "+").
Any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org