Now that your event is all said and done, let’s talk about how you can get your hard-earned cash.
Events are settled on the Wednesday following your event. Our payout policy can be referred to as a 90/10 split.
We initially issue 90% of your event payment within the first 5-7 business days after the event, and then we hang on to the remaining 10% as a reserve for 60 days to cover any potential chargebacks or refunds. As always, we will do our very best to reject any refund requests and will always dispute any chargebacks that may arise.
If you have a Canadian account, then you have the following options for event payouts:
- Cheque by mail
- ACH direct deposit
- Next Day ACH Deposit - $10
- Cheque pick-up at our Vancouver office
If you have a US account, then you have the following options for event payouts:
- Check by mail
- ACH direct deposit - 3 day delivery
Setting up your payout preference is simple. Once you’re logged into ticketZone head over to the “Payout” page and fill out your details.