- Enter 'Total Capacity' or the total number of tickets you want to sell to the event.
- Click 'Lock Total Capacity' to ensure tickets don't oversell
EVENT TIME SLOTS
If you have an event that has different timeslots per ticket type, you can add universal timeslots to your event. Using this feature will give all of your tickets the same timeslots across the board. You can also add 'Ticket Timeslots' if you just want individual tickets to have different settings (see below under 'Adding Tickets').
- Click Event Time Slots
- Once clicked, the 'Time Slots' section will appear at the bottom of the page
- Click the blue Add Event Time Slot button
- Select the Start Time and End Time (you will want to add the time frame for which the ticket is valid for, for example, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- Enter the number of tickets you would like to sell for that specific time slot
EVENT SOLD OUT
- Click 'Sold Out' to mark your entire event as sold out *you can also do this individually by ticket type*
- From the drop menu select:
- General Admission: For all ticket types *you can customize and name them later*
- Merchandise: To sell merchandise for your event.
- Time Slot Ticket: A ticket that will have specific timeslots
- Click the blue Add Ticket button
- Name your ticket (ex: General Admission, Early Bird, etc.)
- Enter the Price (please note Canadian events are in CAD and US Events are automatically USD)
- Enter the number of that ticket you'd like to sell
- Enter the # of Attendees permitted to enter for each ticket (the most common is '1', however, if you want people to have the option to enter as groups you can enter more)
- Click the Settings icon for Advanced Ticket Settings.
ADVANCED TICKET SETTINGS
- Description: Enter a description for the ticket type
- Click 'Show ticket description on event page' if you would like this information to show up next to the ticket. This is especially handy if you have specific information you would like to relay to your customers regarding the event. (For example, what time doors open, what time the show starts, parking, directions etc.)
- Sales Channel, select:
- Everywhere (tickets sold at the door and online)
- Online Only (tickets sold online only)
- At the door only (tickets sold at the door only)
- Fees, select:
- Pass on fees, customers will pay the ticket processing fees at check out
- Absorb Fees, the client (you) will pay the ticket processing fees
- Enter the ticket sales start and end dates and times (optional, if left blank tickets will begin once you publish and end at the start of the event)
- Click 'Hide this ticket type' to hide a ticket
- Click 'Show ticket as SOLD OUT' to mark just this ticket type as SOLD OUT
- Click 'Request Customer Information'
- Enter 'Maximum tickets allowed per order' (optional, '10' is the default setting)
- Click the Settings icon again to close the additional settings menu.
- Click Save
ADDING TICKET GROUPS
If you have a group of tickets you want to be grouped together you can create a group, for example, say you have a contest and there are 3 contests throughout the day of the event, you can make a Contest 1, Contest 2, and Contest 3 and then create the same ticket types for each type event.
- Click Add Group
- Name the Group
- Click the icon and drag the ticket types you want into the group fields you have created
- Click Save