STEP 1: TOTAL CAPACITY
- Enter 'Total Capacity' or the total number of tickets you want to sell to the event.
- Click 'Lock Total Capacity' to ensure tickets don't oversell
- Click 'Event Time Slots' if you have different start times to your event
- Click 'Sold Out' to mark your entire event as sold out *you can also do this individually by ticket type*
STEP 2: TICKET TYPES
- From the drop menu select:
- General Admission: For all ticket types *you can customize and name them later*
- Merchandise: To sell merchandise for your event.
STEP 3: ADD A TICKET or TICKET GROUP
Adding A Ticket:
- Click the blue Add Ticket button to a ticket
- Enter the ticket name (ex: General Admission, Early Bird, etc.)
- Enter the Price (please note Canadian events are in CAD and US Events are automatically USD)
- Enter the Quantity of that ticket you'd like to sell
- Enter the # of Attendees permitted to enter for each ticket (the most common is '1', however, if you want people to have the option to enter as groups you can enter more)
- Click the Settings icon for additional features:
- Description: Enter a description for the ticket type
- Sales Channel, select:
- Everywhere (tickets sold at the door and online)
- Online Only (tickets sold online only)
- At the door only (tickets sold at the door only)
- Fees, select:
- Pass on fees, customers will pay the ticket processing fees at check out
- Absorb Fees, the client (you) will pay the ticket processing fees
- Enter the ticket sales start and end dates and times (optional, if left blank tickets will begin once you publish and end at the start of the event)
- Click 'Hide this ticket type' to hide a ticket
- Click 'Show ticket as SOLD OUT' to mark just this ticket type as SOLD OUT
- Click 'Request Customer Information'
- Enter 'Maximum tickets allowed per order' (optional, '10' is the default setting)
- Click the Settings icon to close the additional settings menu.
- Click Save
Adding a Ticket Group:
If you have a group of tickets you want to be grouped together you can create a group, for example, say you have a contest and there are 3 contests throughout the day of the event, you can make a Contest 1, Contest 2, and Contest 3 and then create the same ticket types for each type event.
- Click Add Group
- Name the Group
- Drag by clicking and dragging the ticket types you want into the group field
- Click Save