Please keep in mind the Import Orders feature has to be enabled on your ticketZone account in order to be used. If you’re not sure you have this feature, contact email@example.com. If you have an account manager, please reach out directly to your account manager.
STEP ONE: CREATE YOUR SPREADSHEET
- Click here to download the Order Spreadsheet Template
- Open your file using Google Drive, Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers
- Fill in the information correctly in the spreadsheet:
- Name: Enter the customer's first and last Name (required)
- Email: Enter the customer's email address: this is where their tickets will be sent, it is extremely important you enter this information accurately (required)
- Phone: Enter the customer's telephone number formatted as 555-555-5555 (required)
- Time-slot: If you are using timeslots, enter the timeslot the ticket is for like 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (required only if you are using the time-slot feature)
- Ticket Name: This must be typed exactly as it is in your ticket set up, for example, if you have a ticket named General Admission, you must type it on the spreadsheet exactly as General Admission, VIP as VIP, etc.
- Quantity: type in the number of tickets the customer should receive (required)
- Price: type in the $ amount of the ticket. Enter this information in whole numbers like 1 OR 2 OR 3 OR 4. NOT LIKE 1.00, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00 OR $1.00, etc. (no symbols, no special characters) (required)
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Save your file as a .csv file.
- If you’re using Google Drive, go to File > Download as… Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
- If you're using Excel > Click here to view instructions on how to save as a CSV file.
- If you're using Apple Numbers > Click here to view instructions on how to save as a CSV file.
- Remember to save your file in a location where you will easily locate it
STEP TWO: IMPORT YOUR ORDERS
- Log in to your ticketZone account
- Click on the CRM icon on the left-side menu
- Select Import Orders
- Choose the Event from the drop menu you want to import orders to by typing the event name
- Choose the .csv file you created earlier
- Click on the Import button
- Depending on the number of orders on the spreadsheet it can take anywhere from 1-15 minutes for the import to complete.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the orders were imported into the ticketZone system.
- Your customers will receive emails with their tickets attached shortly after that