When your event is over, you may want to run a Box Office Sales report. This will give you all of your sales done at the event. You can run reports for all cash, credit and complimentary transations.
To run a report:
- Log in to your MyZone Tickets account
- Go to CRM > Reports
- In Report Type > Select Box Office Sales report
- Click in Search Events > Begin Typing the NAME OF EVENT (if you have a multi-day event, select the current date)
- Click in Search User > Type in the email address of the user you want to run report on (If you only have 1 user or just want to run a report on everybody - skip this step and proceed to the next)
- Select the correct timezone
- Select a Start Date (the current date)
- Select a Start Time (5-10 minutes before the start of the event or whenever Box Office sales began that day)
- Select a End Date (the current date)
- Select a End Time (5-10 minutes after the end of the event or whenever Box Office sales ended that day)
- Click Generate Report
The report will be emailed to the user who creates the report (the email address associated with the MyZone Tickets account you are currently logged into) as a CSV file that can be opened in Google Sheets, Excel, or Apple Numbers.