As you decide what to do about your event, we understand how difficult this decision is and are here to support you.
Here are some tips on how to move forward on making a decision:
- Get up-to-date information about local COVID-19 activity from the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO provides specific guidance on how to prepare your event for issues relating to COVID-19.
- Review the recommendations from your local or state department of public health.
Cancelling your event
If you have to cancel an event, it's important to communicate with us your attendees and issue refunds.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your Company Name, Event Name, and any other details we may need to know. We will process refunds for that event.
- Send an email to your customers letting them know your event has been cancelled.
- Un-publish your event from your Account Dashboard
Postponing your event
To postpone your event, we don’t require you to issue refunds. But it's critical you reach out to your attendees as soon as you can and that you set clear expectations with them:
- Let your customers know they can have a refund or use their ticket (if the event is re-scheduled.
- Clarify the timing for when your event will be rescheduled, and when and how that will be communicated to your attendees.
- Give attendees instructions on how they can request refunds: Refunds are not automatic for postponed events. Customers must write to email@example.com to request a refund for postponed events.